A Jam Crew member is someone who is a true QCDO Dance Fanatic and beyond. This group of regular class participants exhibits exceptional dedication to attend classes regularly, knows the moves and the cues, and adds energy to the class. They serve as the QCDO welcome wagon to new participants and the Jam Crew is introduced at the beginning of classes as part of the instructor's entourage. It means helping the instructor to create an exciting, welcoming and encouraging class atmosphere.
Who can join the Jam Crew?
Anyone that shows dedication to attend class regularly with QCDO! There are no auditions or try-outs for the Jam Crew. However, you must have attended 20 QCDO classes before you can apply to be part of the Jam Crew.
How do you become part of the Jam Crew?
- Attend at least 20 classes as a regular participant
- Complete an online Jam Crew application
- Wait for confirmation email and formal invitation to join
- Pay one time $40 enrollment fee
What are the benefits of becoming part of the Jam Crew?
- Receive a FREE Jam Crew Souvenir ($5 value)
- Receive your first Jam Crew T-shirt FREE ($20 value)
- Receive a $5 discount on Monthly Auto-pay (non-transferable)
- Receive 5% discount on any regular 5, 10, 20 or UL pass (non-transferable)
- Eligible to add "Jam Crew" to any apparel purchases
If you are this extra special QCDO participant and you want to be part of our mission to make the world a happier & healthier place through dance fitness, then you should apply today! You will be eligible to receive some great exclusive benefits, but can also add to the fun by assisting the instructor when needed and bringing the party.